A day before my 12th BOARD'S result....

I was all tensed and quenched in a thought "will I manage to score decent marks to get an average college?" as I knew that I didn't study to score well and won't be getting enough marks to get a good college..... and I got much depressed that I thought of suicide... with questions in my head like "what if I won't pass?" "what if I pass and won't get admission in any college,will I be forced to join distance learning?", "What's gonna be my career options after joining it?" and all that bullshit.

I was crying and cursing myself for not preparing well for the BOARD'S and simultaneously getting suicidal thoughts, I called some of my friends to know what they were doing and what's up on their side to get some relaxing vibes but failed and got same response of tensed and vibrated environment...

I was all prepared to take my life that night but then my parents came into my room and said...

"Beta, kal ka result chahe jaisa bhi aaye par ek cheez hamesha yaad rakhna, agar marks acche na aaye to kuch nhi hota jyada se jyada kya hoga accha college nhi milega?
to kya hua?Tu kya karna chahta hai vo jyada important hai na ki ye sochna ki dusre log kya sochenge ya kya kahenge?Tujhe jo karna hai kar par aisi koi choice mat rakhio jise choose krne ke baad tujhe regret ho us choice ke liye..."

then they left.....and I was numb as 15 minutes ago I was thinking to take my own life along with my parent's dreams and love. I was a fool to think that "if I don't commit suicide and my BOARD'S results come out negative then my parents will scold and humiliate me" but nothing happened like what I thought. I cried through out that night and left the thought of taking my own life.

Next day my result came & I passed with 55% marks I wasn't happy but contented that at least I crossed 50% bar and was able to get a decent college to join. DU was never my target to get into but I tried my luck and cleared all the criteria to get admission into B.A (Hons.) course in Rajdhani College and was able to apply for BBA in GGSIPU(Delhi's top 2 University) too but I dropped both of them and got admission in MDU instead and continued my graduation with BBA.


Few days later when I was surfing through Facebook my eyes were caught on a picture shared by one of my friends which says "A piece of paper can't decide my future,It's my will which will make me strong enough to achieve anything I wish for" and from that day onwards that's my sole motto in my life. It's my final semester and I'm still an average student but now I know my capabilities, I know I can score more if I study hard but that's not my motive or aim but it's to live my life, to enjoy what it is offering to me I accept my failures as much as I brood about my success stories. I have achieved more than I lost. "BIG INSTITUTIONS,BIG DEGREES CAN GIVE YOU MONEY AND SUCCESS AND A GOOD JOB" but they will be unable to provide you with "A LIFE OF YOUR OWN,YOU WON'T BE ABLE ENJOY YOUR LIFE AS YOU WANT,YOU WON'T BE YOUR OWN BOSS"

Ok I think I should sum it up...... I just want to say to all the students who are waiting for their results & to those students who got theirs and failed to achieve good marks.... Ignore that mark sheet step out of your house find yourself a decent college follow your dreams and be what you want to be ignore all those people who come to your house and brood in front of your parents that their child scored much more than you did. Put all your efforts in what you want to become be successful and then shut all the barking mouths.

"SOME MARKS CAN'T SEAL YOUR FATE,YOU ARE YOUR OWN AUTHORITY AND POWER"

YOU PEOPLE WILL SHINE LIKE THE SUN WHICH RISES AFTER THE RAINY CLOUDS .... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Coin : Two sides

The girl

मुझसे जाने क्या ये ज़िन्दगी चाहती है (my first poem-11th standard)