YOU

Whole day is 'You' I kept,
But whole night I wept,
Because of fear of theft,
I keep you in heart's depth,

Whole day is 'You' I kept,
That's why all anger I left,
I'm sure it is my credence,
With you I'll never do prudence,

I'm just like a draft,
You're god's true craft,
You'll never be a past,
I'll always be the last,

I see in each and every page,
If someone misbehave,I'm in rage,
I look for you in a huge rabble,
You are sweet like a pebble,

I will love you forever,
Because you're my pick,
I will leave you never,
'cause of your love I'm sick,

Your heart,all love I can seed,
You are the only one I need,
Loving you is a good deed,
The way is nice you lead,


 Whole day is 'You' I kept........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Coin : Two sides

The girl

मुझसे जाने क्या ये ज़िन्दगी चाहती है (my first poem-11th standard)